Thursday, June 14, 2007

Equinox @ Swissotel the Stamford

Equinox is on the 60th storey of Swissotel, so it is the best place to be if you want to admire the lovely skyline view of Singapore. I was here with DS, and I am so glad I did. I'm all excited for DS, she is embarking on a new stage in her life and there are just so many things to do.

The lunch buffet is SGD48+++ per person, and is pretty worth it, since they have a great selection of good quality stuff, including pan-seared foie gras.

My starter selection.


My main event - foie gras on a crisp biscotti and topped with some chutney. Lovely. Let's see. I must have had at least 2 more plates of this.


The chilled seafood. There was also chilled crab, which I skipped since I have been eating waayy too much crab in the past few days (read: crab beehoon and crab claypot).
I had some mains, but they are not usually my favourite part of the buffet. Then dessert, which all looked and tasted divine.

No comments: