Monday, January 08, 2007

Seaweed Crisps

Hey, these are pretty good!

I received them from DS, who went overseas for a short trip.

I kept the box aside for a while, seeing as I had many other Christmassy treats to indulge in. This weekend however, I was in a mood for titbits and therefore managed to eat up most of the leftover munchies in the house - crackers, cookies, chocolates. I scavaged around for more. And, with little choice left, took this one out.

Woah, what a pleasant surprise. It was very crispy and not at all salty. A bit like fried wonton skins that one might get at Chinese restaurants, these seaweed flakes (from Japan no less!) were very tasty little treats. And quite healthy too, since seaweed is a very good source of minerals like potassium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad you like the chips!!! :) I liked them very very much too... but think DM didn't. Heh.