Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cedele @ Vivocity


This soup and sandwich place (with outlets at Raffles City, Suntec City and Vivocity... hmmm I detect a link here!) is pretty good.


The turkey ham and brie sandwich was lightly toasted and very tasty. I got the soup and sandwich set for SGD14.90, and what peeved me was that the soup came in this little rice bowl serving. Then later, I saw others with a huger bowl, and when I questioned the server, he insisted that the soup in the set came in this little bowl. If I got it individually however, I would have got the bigger bowl. It didn't make sense to me, since the sandwich and soup cost 7.90 and 6.90 individually so I only saved like 90 cents in the set, and the trade off was a large amount of soup so the set didn't seem worth it to me at all.